Lucy . 24 . Kansas I track ladylokid
You've given so much.-->Graceless Garrison's Bi-Weekly Challenge: Team Free Will
"She is very strong, but she is also very vulnerable. She is just so much fun. So much shit happens to her. She is the ideal character for me to play." - Lauren Cohan in The Stndrd Magazine
What Is Love? (Remix) Janelle Monae // Under The Sheets Ellie Goulding // My Dearest Darling Etta James // Let Your Love Walk In Paloma Faith // What You Won’t Do For Love Jessie Ware // Between Two Lungs Florence + the Machine // My Fight (For you) Greg Laswell // Super Power (feat. Frank Ocean) Beyonce // Hurricane MS MR // Game of Love Daft Punk
a network for all you bloggers who love young avengers and marvel as a whole and would like to make some new friends!rules
- must be following chase and elis
- reblog this post, liking won’t count!
- fill out this survey too, if not you won’t be considered sorry
- you can be a multifandom blog as long as marvel is one of your fandoms!
- this post has to reach at least 30 noteswhat we're looking for
- nice theme/icon/url
- good tagging system
- marvel posts!
- overall a nice bloggernetwork perks
- new friends!!
- help with promos/polls/etc
- a place on the network page
- more followers hopefullyif you get in
- you don’t have to follow the other members, but it would be nice!
- you’ll be added to the network chat if you want
- post graphics, selfies, cool stuff, anything you want the other members to see in the network tag! (ignore the old posts, that network changed its name)
- more specific info about what you need to do will be released when we pick the members!extra info
Without animation: [x]
“People don’t like her because it’s the making of her, right now. When she, sometime soon in the future, becomes this person that she’s been kind of building up to, for the past three seasons, now four, then people will really begin to root for her. I think even the audience doesn’t realize she’s such a dark horse. If she acted badass and tried to kill everyone there, she would be dead by now! She’s so intelligent, and I can’t stress that enough. Courtesy is a lady’s armor. She’s using her courtesy to deceive people, and she’s using her former self as a facade, and it works so much to her advantage, because people still think she’s this naive, vulnerable, little girl, and she’s really not. She knows exactly what she’s doing. She knows what game she’s playing! And no one else does. And she’s learned from the best — Cersei, Margaery, Tyrion, Littlefinger, even Joffrey. She’s learned so much from these people, and they don’t even realize it. They’re unwittingly feeding her to become this great kind of manipulator. King’s Landing can either make or break a person, and in Sansa’s case, it’s making her.”
I am more than memory. I am what might be. I am mystery.